Your WordPress GDPR Compliance Assistant
This WordPress Plugin GDPR Data Manager Pro plugin assists website & webshop owners to adhere to the most critical data compliance obligations raised by GDPR.
Who is this plugin for?
If your are gathering personally identifying information (PII) from users (eCommerce customers, contributors etc.) within the European Union (EU), you must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’).
- Search WP & Supported Plugin User Data: search via email address or User ID
- Database Overview : understand your database as per GDPR regulations i.e. see where personally identifying information (PII) data exists on your database
- Delete / Export WP & Supported Plugin User Data : action Right to Forget (Delete) and Right to Portability (Export) requests easily and transparently using a customizable interface
- Action logging : all activity including user and admin actions are logged for audit purposes. The audit data is stored indefinitely on the GDM remote storage for retrieval as required. The GDM remote storage does not record any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) as per GDPR guidelines
- Remote Backup : in case of data roll-back (restoring database from a previous version) avoid having to request users complete the process again. GDM has auto-sync from backup
- Customization : edit template views in real-time with our GDM editor
- Export : user has option of 3 exports formats – CSV, JSON & XML
- Translations : French, German, Spanish, Italian & Danish